No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm™ lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- All available lenses are made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- All lenses are block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- All lenses feature Oakley’s HDO® Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid™ Technology
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Full compatability with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatability with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye helmets
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Chemical and impact resistant O Matter® frame material
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)