This information is provided for the user to disclose the features of the processing of personal data relating to navigation on the website www.tangotactical.it . It should be noted, first, that all personal data provided in order to use the services offered by this site will be treated in compliance with Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196, Code for the protection of personal data.
1. The owner of the personal data
The owner of the personal information provided or collected through navigation and site usage www.tangotactical.it is the 2b Ltd., with registered office in Via Alessandro Manzoni, 3 Cisterna di Latina (LT) - Italy, VAT Number 02871770596.
2. Type and nature of the data processed
- Navigation data: computer systems and software used to operate the site www.tangotactical.it could acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This category of data (which include, by way of example, IP addresses, domain names of the user's computer and the URI) is collected by the data processor, for statistical purposes, in anonymous form in order to check the proper functioning of the site. Where necessary to ascertain any responsibility in case of crimes committed by or against the site, it could be possible through a series of calculations crossed, back to user identification.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: the Holder receives and retains any data the user enters in the site or provide otherwise. This provision, explicit and voluntary, of personal data by the user may be required to access certain services offered by the Owner. The personal data processed are essentially identifying data and billing information necessary for the purposes of treatment. In any case, the user can choose not to provide information or to request the cancellation of the data collected, but this may make some services of the site unusable for the user.
- Communications newsletter: the user, by registering for free to the newsletter service, allows the processing of data related to your e-mail address in order to be updated about news and promotions made by the site. At any time the user can request the removal from service by sending the request to email@example.com.
3. Aims of treatment
The collected data is processed by the holder in accordance with the requirements posed by Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196 in order to make available the services offered by the site www.tangotactical.it.
In particular, the data are collected, stored and processed in order to allow: a) your membership to the web portal; b) the conclusion of contracts of sale at a distance; c) the execution of such contracts; d) the sending of commercial information and information materials; e) submission of contract proposals; f) the development of statistical analysis on anonymous and general consumer attitude and orientation of the user's tastes.
4. Providing data
As you can understand, the provision of personal data (relating, for example, the identity, the contact details and billing information) is required to allow the holder to provide the services offered with the purposes mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
5. Place and methods of treatment
In order to fulfill the purposes indicated in the preceding paragraph, the personal data will I treated both manually and electronically. All data at the premises of the owner or in other branches of the same, will be treated in compliance with the minimum security measures prescribed by the Legislature.
6. Data Communication
The data may be disclosed to:
a) employees and associates of the owner as being responsible for the processing; b) to any third party companies or professionals need to manage the website for its proper functioning and for its maintenance; c) third party companies or professionals specializing in the management of business information with the aim to comply with any requirements of law (consider, for example, the billing information communicated to a chartered accountant); c) third party companies or professionals for the management of administrative and legal issues; d) anyone who is a legitimate recipient of communications provided by law.
7. Data retention
All acquired data can not be used for purposes other than those above and will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the same. After that time, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous. For detailed data on purchases and services, storage times will not exceed those established by law.
8. Use by minors
Minors are not permitted to purchase products through the site www.tangotactical.it. On this site you are actually sold products also classified as toys, but their listing is meant to adult users. Users under age, can use the site www.tangotactical.it only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
9. Login using Social Network
The information you provide, directly or indirectly by registering via Social Network, will be used for purposes strictly related and instrumental to those mentioned in paragraph 3 of this disclosure, as well as the customization of services designed by the 2B Srl. The data provided and acquired by the Social Login will be used by the owner for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes such as sending of advertising, promotional and information on products and services, and for statistical analysis aimed at determining the level of satisfaction of the services / products. In any case, the customer may exercise the rights under Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 in the manner indicated in paragraph 11 of this statement.
10. Rights of the person concerned
In relation to the processing of personal data, he may exercise, even by proxy or power of attorney to an individual or association, the rights granted by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003: the right to access the data; the right to correct and / or update and / or integration of the data; the right to delete and / or made anonymous and / or blocking of data if used in violation of the law; the right to oppose for legitimate reasons; the right to object to the processing and commercial advertising purposes.
11. Exercise of the rights pursuant to Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003